Montag, 20. Dezember 2010

24.12.

Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog is celebrating Christmas and its second birthday and therefore is a special challenge time: your choice - which means we shall choose a sketch out of 50 on the blog.

I´ve chosen challenge #29 for my very last christmas card for this year. I´ve decided it´s finally time to stop the production.

The new stash which I used for my card is first of all Nellie´s multi frame which I bought at Bastelbienchen a short time ago. And also the stamps from SU just moved into my house. I love this set!! I bought it from the SU-demonstrator Biggie.




Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice christmas time!

Kommentare:

  1. beautiful card,fab image and i love the nellie die:)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash:)

    Wishing you a very Merry christmas:)

    sue
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gorgeous card Casi great image and beautiful papers Happy Christmas thanks for joining us at sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous card - love the image and thr papers are fab - thanks for joining us at sketch and stash. Hugs Bev x

    AntwortenLöschen